Our course levels are completely designed according to the guidelines of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). The Common European Framework divides learners into three broad divisions (Basic, Independent and Proficient users) that can be divided into six levels; for each level, it describes what a learner is supposed to be able to do in reading, listening, speaking and writing. The six reference levels (see below) are becoming widely accepted as the European standard for grading an individual's language proficiency.
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/her and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning. Can express him/her fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
||Mastery or proficiency
Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read. Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation. Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
Koshika offers training for basic level (A1 & A2), intermediate level (B1 & B2), advanced level (C1 & C2). Upon completion of these levels, you can easily communicate with native people and lead your day to day life without any hassles. These certificates make your CV strong also increases your employment opportunity in India and abroad.
[A1 level] :
Total sessions: 35 (30 sessions for language learning + 5 sessions for exam preparation)
Fees: Rs. 9000/
[A2 level] :
Total sessions: 55 (50 sessions for language learning + 5 sessions for exam preparation)
Fees: Rs. 13000/
[B1 level] :
Total sessions: 85 (80 sessions for language learning + 5 sessions for exam preparation)
Fees: Rs. 20000/
[B2 level] :
Total sessions: 110 (105 sessions for language learning + 5 sessions for exam preparation)
Fees: Rs. 30000/
[C1 level] :
Total sessions: 150 (140 sessions for language learning + 10 sessions for exam preparation)
Fees: Rs. 40000/
[C2 level] :
Total sessions: 200 (190 sessions for language learning + 10 sessions for exam preparation)
Fees: Rs. 60000/
Mode of Class
1. Classroom mode: In this mode,all the sessions will beconducted in our specialized Wi-Fi enabled classrooms with qualified and experienced trainers. This facility is available in various centers in Lucknow only. Different time slots available between 7.00 AM to 9.00 PM every day.
2. Online mode: Koshika’s virtual classes are conducted via online “LIVE” mode through internet with real time experience. We have collaborated with WizIQ to provide their excellent online platform to conduct online “LIVE” classes. In LIVE classes, students can see the teacher through a web cam. They can raise hand to ask a question, make comments, and interact with teacher and other class members using a headset & microphone. These are user friendly virtual classrooms, enabling teacher and students to interact in real-time. By chatting, seeing, hearing, and talking to each other, as well as sharing Koshika's learning materials, all participants will enjoy an interactive and personalized learning experience.
Our online courses run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round! With us you can learn whenever you want to, for as long as you want, without disturbing your daily routine. Unlike conventional classes on-site, our on-line courses offer you the highest flexibility for planning your weekly lessons as it suits you best: early in the morning, during lunch break, late in the evening or on weekends. By attending courses straight from your computer at home, at the office, or at your favorite cafe you save the time and money you would spend on commuting to and from teaching locations.
A person, who wishes to travel to any Italian speaking country with the perspective of a job, travel or business trip, should know the minimum level of Italian.There are number of Italian language proficiency tests organized by Italian government time to time. Some popular tests are as follows.
The CILS Exam (Certificazione di Italiano come Lingua Straniera) is the definitive proficiency examination to prove competence in the language. The CILS test is held twice a year in June and December at the Università per Stranieri di Siena and at other institutions abroad. The certificate is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and most Italian universities as a requirement for admission.
The Certificato di Conoscenzadella Lingua Italiana
(Certificate of Knowledge of Italian Language), or CELI, is an internationally recognized qualification of the Italian language destined for foreigners wanting to validate their relative Italian fluency, offered by the Università per Stranieri di Perugia. It is accepted as an official qualification notably by the Italian Ministry of Education and Research and the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is one of the qualifications used by foreigners to get entrance into any Italian university or higher education institution. The CELI qualification represents one of the many Italian Language Examinations and is often taken by applicants with immigration, work and study needs or for pure passion.
Koshika provides expert guidance for all above international examinations.
Why Italian ?
1. More than 80 million people in Italy and many other countries in Europe speak Italian. It is also the main language spoken in the Vatican City.
2. There are a lot of benefits of learning Italian from a business perspective. Many companies in Italy prefer to hire people who can speak English as well as Italian. Also, if you plan to invest in Italy, learning Italian is definitely a plus since you can deal directly with Italian businessmen without requiring a translator.
3. Knowing how to speak another language is always an advantage when applying for jobs. So learn Italian and make sure you have the advantage.
4. If you work in the field of research or a specialization, whether it’s for business, academic or social, knowledge of Italian becomes crucial since not all translations in English are accurate or translations may not even be available.
5. Italy is a beautiful country and so is its language. Make sure to find time to learn the language before you travel to the country, since this knowledge becomes advantageous when you need to find your way around or when you need to interact with the locals.
6. Appreciate Italian culture more by speaking the language. You will be able to appreciate Italian sculptures, paintings, architecture, music and even film better.
7. If poetic language is your thing, then you will definitely enjoy learning Italian. The way the words flow and are pronounced make this language as fascinating as it is easy to learn.
8. Everyone appreciates Italian cuisine. Order with confidence on your next visit at an authentic Italian restaurant and show off your prowess with your impeccable pronunciation.
9. Enjoy bonding time with your little one as you learn Italian. Speak out the words for your baby to hear. A recent study mentioned that babies who are exposed to different tongues especially during their early months remember the sounds of the languages they’ve been exposed to.
10. If you love exploring different languages and dialects, then you should learn Italian. Once you have mastered the standard Italian language, challenge yourself to learning even more about the different Italian dialects.
Call us at 07408286286